Happy Fathers day from Ecuador. I hope that all the fathers out their had an especially wonderful Sunday. This post has a few of the things my father taught me growing up.
- Faith – Faithful Discipline in seeking out God’s will through daily devotion and prayer
- Sharing – Sharing God’s love and peace with others.
- Trust – Trust in God’s plan and his direction even in uncertainty .
- Grace – Grace to admit when I don’t know.
- Humility – Humility to accept others opinion and not flaunt status, position, title, or education.
- Humor – To laugh at myself and encourage others through laughter.
- Respect – Giving respect to my elders, and those in position above me.
- Courage – To be courageous and different and challenge the status quo.
- Appetite – To eat everything under the sun regardless of smell or appearance.
- Technology – To love and utilize technology to its full extent (tech nerd).
- Love – Love for family and friends
Happy Fathers Day!